Here's the first picture I took of Ryan in the hotel room - he was EXCITED and loved the room! This is him saying "Cheese". :)
Saying hello and giving the bears kisses - Ryan LOVED these bears and would go see them everytime we were in the lobby!
The bad thing about Ryan not napping is that he was a crankpot the whole evening. Screaming, hitting, and trying to get away. It was exhausting for both E and I. He was really excited at the beginning. He knew "something" was up...here he is racing around Daddy.

It was really a toss up as to whether he loved the bears or climbing the bear steps to the reception desk and checking out the free crayons.

Whaaaa?
And now it's crash time.







1 comment:
OMG, Ryan is so freakin' adorable in his vest and dress shirt!! I love it! You're making me excited to get Carter all dressed up for holiday pics. Love the wine glass pics too - classic!
Post a Comment