Thursday, October 2, 2008

20 Months

Not really a whole lot to report this month. Ryan has been talking a lot and growing a lot. He's still a very picky eater...I wish I could change that. He was such a good eater as a baby - I'm not sure what happened. I keep trying though.

Here are a few random pictures that I thought I'd share:

Checking out his "new to us" sit-n-spin. He loves it and was able to figure it out pretty quickly...at least, once he realized how to sit on the bottom and not the top. :)

Serious bedhead!

And now a quick story. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner - and I turned around to find this situation. I couldn't resist grabbing the video camera...it was too cute!


Man - I love that kid! :)

And I couldn't resist the 2nd video. Please ignore my horrible singing at the end. It's a song about dancing. We sing it in music class - -- or at least we did last spring. :)
\

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Donna! Both videos are absolutely adorable! I love how he keeps yelling "cheese". Too cute!!