The day has finally come: D-day....or maybe I should say "H-Day". The day that Ryan got his first haircut. It's been needed for quite some time but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. His curls are so cute --- but they really didn't photograph well. And I was honestly tired of the "girl" comments! Poor baby!
So here they are...the pictures!
Mmm - not really sure about this:

Definitely not sure about this

Oooh - what's this?

And what does Mommy have?

I don't think I like you!

Gettin' easier

All done

Doesn't he look cute????

I'm so glad we went! Ryan looks so cute with his new haircut! And the salon was great with him! I always said it'd be a good idea to open a salon where the kids could get their hair cut and then have a place to play while Mommy gets hers done. Well guess what? They do exactly that. Hmmmm - I wonder how they'd do with my hair????
1 comment:
I just read through all your new posts. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment