1) I was in the laundry room and Ryan brought me a the tupperware container that was full of raisin bran....all the while saying "mmmm" "mmmmMMmmm" "mmmmmmm". So I gave him a small bowl at his table and went about my business. After a few minutes, I checked on him and he was picking out the raisins and doing fine...so to the bathroom I went. (Our downstairs bathroom is directly across from his table - so if I need to see him, he's right there.) Within 3 minutes, I hear "Uhoh" "UH oh!!! "UH OH!" I push open the door to see him pouring the cereal into his bowl. . . and most of it going on the floor. Sigh. But oh so funny. He tells on himself everytime!


2) This week after dinner, I left E and Ryan at home while I went shopping. Ryan was sitting in his high chair eating dessert (yogurt) and only had about an hour before bedtime. I was in heaven - I mean, I was leaving the house by myself...going shopping....and I didn't have any responsiblities! YAY ME!
When I got home, I asked E "sooo-how'd it go?"
His response: "Look at the camera!"
Me: 'uh-oh...that bad, eh"
Here's what I found:


You can't really tell - but there's yogurt EVERYWHERE! Daddy got to give Ryan a bath! Whooo-hooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment