Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another pumpkin patch

We met up with some of Ryan's friends today at a different pumpkin patch. I wish I could remember the name but right now I can't. Silverbend maybe? :) Anyway - it was a fun place. Ryan and his friends rode the toy tractors...wouldn't you know that they had 3 tractors and 4 boys? Luckily Lainie wasn't there yet. :)

Chase, Garrison, and Ryan --- and the old tractors

Alex and Ryan
The Teepees
Ryan and Chase

They also had an old steam train that we rode. All the boys loved the train. The pictures of us on the hay stacks were us waiting for Lainie to come so we could ride the train out to the pumpkins and teepees. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you have all of these options for pumpkin patches! All of our local ones are essentially in parking lots, and I have to strategically position the pictures so as to not show any parked cars. This one looks SO fun!