Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bounce House

On Tuesday, Ryan and I met his friends at the local Bounce House. I wasn't really sure it would be "worth it" for us because he just seemed so small when we went to Emily's birthday (which was at another bounce house). There wasn't really a lot for him to do at the other one and there were a lot of older kids.

Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong - it was probably the most fun we both have had at a playdate. He literally ran for an hour straight...and I got to jump too! It was so much fun. Here are some pictures of Ryan with his friends: Alex, Garrison, and Lainie.

Ryan and Lainie
Ryan
Ryan and Alex
Ryan and Garrison
Alex
Lainie
Ryan
Alex
Ryan
Garrison
Garrison
Ryan and Alex - it was a good partnership: Alex wanted to steer and Ryan wanted to put the key in. :)

What an awesome day! And Ryan slept for FOUR hours afterwards. He had such a good time. And we had the whole place to ourselves! YAY!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Awwww - what fun!!! Look at Mr. Ryan in his muscle man shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Bounce houses are so much more fun with the big kids out of the way (or at probably at school in this case). And yay for a 4 hour nap!!