Since Ryan was acting tired, we opted to visit Tris in the afternoon (thank you Tris)! It's so hard to plan your day in a strange place because I just couldn't tell when he'd sleep. The good thing about waiting that long was that E was able to come - and that was great! It was so nice to see Tris and meet Micayla! Although, holding a tiny little baby (12lbs?) just fed my baby fever! HA HA! I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures! What's WRONG with me. grrrr. I guess we'll have to come back soon! ;-)
Although this post is mainly about Vegas - it wouldn't me if I didn't tell you all about Ryan's "new things". So here they are:
1) Ryan just started saying "no-no". I'm not sure if that's a good thing but it sure is cute! It's more like "ny-no". Soooo friggin' cute!!!!
2) Ryan has learned that pushing the stroller himself is more fun than most other activities! We pushed it up and down the hallway in the hotel for at least 15 minutes today. We needed to wait for the cleaning staff to finish up in our room and it was the perfect activity. The downside? Since the stroller was in the room with us, Ryan thought he needed to push it ALL the time. What was cute at first was a bit much for us after 3 days! HA!
3) Ryan makes friends wherever he goes. He's such a flirt...and it doesn't matter who you are. Old, young, cute, ugly, fat, skinny, or martian. If you have a watch or glasses, you're golden. Ohh - and don't get me started on earrings, bracelets, or sparkley shirts! He's all grins and smiles! :-)
A few pictures...
Ryan in the shops at the Venetian:

Here we are in the hallway heading for the car...

That's it for Day Two. "See" ya tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment