Ryan is so funny. When he goes to bed at night he sleeps with a doggy...when he hears a dog, he pants...when he sees a dog, he gets excited. So on with the point of this story....
E and I were upstairs getting ready for the day and Ryan was with us carrying his doggy. He'd drop it periodically but then remember that the doggy was there and come back to it. He likes to pick it up and hug it and then put it back down.
Today he started hugging it, dropping it, and then getting down on all fours and panting like a dog. He did this 6-7 times. He'd crawl around the bathroom, making laps around the closet doors...it was so cute! It took me a couple of times to realize what he was doing but when I did, I said to E: "I think he's pretending to be a dog!" And sure enough, he was!
I wish the camera would have been upstairs - - - by the time I went downstairs to get it, he wouldn't do it again.
1 comment:
That is so cute! Maybe you need a real dog?
Post a Comment