Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First time in a big-boy seat - at the table

In our battle against food throwing on the floor, I decided that we should try out Ryan's portable high chair - - - the kind that straps to the kitchen chair. I had hoped that it would curb the daily war that we seem to have at every meal. Here are a few pictures from his first time at the dinner table.


Not sure what to make of it

Needs to be a little higher



Having fun....

cheese-mo-grin



Ummm - and in case you were wondering...I always lose the food throwing war. Sometimes I can convince him to give me the food he doesn't want - but usually he just throws it overboard. The icing on the cake? Sometimes he waves bye-bye to it. How can you be mad when he's just so cute???

No comments: