
I'm sure that E wishes that I'd been there to take pictures but it really wasn't something that I was interested in doing.
I wish that I could say that Ryan had a good flight home but it was pretty bad. I know that he was tired but the poor little guy wouldn't sleep. He was antsy, whiney, and just not a happy camper. E and I did our best to entertain him but it was a no-win situation. We were both pretty frazzled at the end of the flight and rode home pretty much in silence...which was great for Ryan...he slept from the minute we got off the plane until we got home.
All-in-all, it was a great trip. Ryan had fun...Mommy had fun....Daddy had fun. Now we know that we can do it again! I hope for soon! And my vote is for Hawaii! ;-p
2 comments:
I am so glad you guys had fun on your trip! Sorry the flight home was tough!
Donna - you are such a great story teller!! I feel like I was with you!! YEAH for Ryan for being such a good travler. And yeah for your for being so organized and holding it all together!!
Post a Comment