We were so happy to be invited to see Ernie's cousin's son's first motocross race. Dillon was racing at the Sacramento Speedway and was just so excited to race! Since the speedway is so close to Ernie's work, Ryan and I drove out to meet him beforehand. Neither of us were sure how Ryan would do with all the commotion and we were nervous about the noise level - so we took 2 cars to the speedway. Turns out that Ryan did great! He loved all the bikes - he made motorcycle sounds at all the bikes and when the races started, Ryan and I just walked away for a few seconds.
He was more interested in picking up rocks...putting them in the pocket of his sweatshirt...putting them on the chairs....putting them on the ice chest. It was cute. He had such a good time.
I finally got around to uploading my pictures from the camera. Here are few of Ryan before the races.
Checking out the back of Daddy's truck...not really sure of it at first

Is Mom still there?

Daddy playing games with me

Sitting on Dillon's bike


Ryan and Dillon

Dillon being silly

And I couldn't resist bragging about Dillon!

Getting ready to go!

And they're off!
No comments:
Post a Comment