Friday, May 16, 2008

More Backyard fun

I don't think that I ever posted pictures of Ryan with his first real bike. This tricycle is probably the coolest bike I had ever seen - and when we first saw this trike, Ryan just couldn't get enough of the bell and the tassels. E and I bought him this bike for his first birthday....I'm guessing that he'll really be able to ride it sometime around 2.5 years! HA! :-)

Here are a few pics that I took of Ryan playing with his bike in the back yard. He just likes to push it around. He'll also get on it just to sit, ring the bell, and say "brrrmmmm, brmmmmmm". It's oh-so-very-cute!






And playing on his slide....



All this play works up a MEAN thirst! :-)
(and yes - that's a nice little shiner on his eye-his first)

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love Ryan's ride! :)