I've been feeling pretty huge these days. I'm not one of those petite women who get this cute little basketball and act all coy about how "big" they are. I get big e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. It's pretty gross actually but oh-so-worth it. :) I wouldn't change it for anything!
Anyway - I've been feeling really good - other than a bit of pain in places I don't care to mention on a public forum. :) I feel the baby moving every day....especially when I sit at the computer and slouch over. She doesn't like that. I also feel her at night when I go to bed. She's got to flop around and get comfy too, I guess. :)
Before we got pregnant with Baby Boom Boom, I really couldn't remember what the kicks felt like. When I was pregnant with Ryan, I just assumed that I'd never forget. Well I did. And when we struggled for so long to get pregnant and ended up giving up the idea that it would ever happen again, this was one of the things that I mourned: The Baby Kicks. I couldn't remember what they felt like - and I wanted to. So here I am at just about 21 weeks and I want to try to remember them. So when I'm old and gray (oh wait, I already am)... I'll remember what they feel like.
Imagine sitting and having something jab you from the inside...right now the jabs are still low -where your intestines probably are. This surprises me because my uterus is up by my belly button. But right now, that's where I feel the jabs and pokes. Sometimes they are halfway below my belly button...they're not hard...but they're definitely the baby. And I love them.
Here's a picture or two. Ryan wants to help take pictures.
Anyway - I've been feeling really good - other than a bit of pain in places I don't care to mention on a public forum. :) I feel the baby moving every day....especially when I sit at the computer and slouch over. She doesn't like that. I also feel her at night when I go to bed. She's got to flop around and get comfy too, I guess. :)
Before we got pregnant with Baby Boom Boom, I really couldn't remember what the kicks felt like. When I was pregnant with Ryan, I just assumed that I'd never forget. Well I did. And when we struggled for so long to get pregnant and ended up giving up the idea that it would ever happen again, this was one of the things that I mourned: The Baby Kicks. I couldn't remember what they felt like - and I wanted to. So here I am at just about 21 weeks and I want to try to remember them. So when I'm old and gray (oh wait, I already am)... I'll remember what they feel like.
Imagine sitting and having something jab you from the inside...right now the jabs are still low -where your intestines probably are. This surprises me because my uterus is up by my belly button. But right now, that's where I feel the jabs and pokes. Sometimes they are halfway below my belly button...they're not hard...but they're definitely the baby. And I love them.
Here's a picture or two. Ryan wants to help take pictures.
And although it's blurry and the color is funny, Ryan wanted to kiss BoomBoom.
1 comment:
You look beautiful Donna!!! And what a nice reflection!!
Post a Comment