I've always loved Christmas morning - even as an adult. There's just something about it. And this year was no exception. What was surprising was that I was the first one up. Not only was I the first one up, but I was the first one up by quite a while. So I put on the music and had a seat on the couch....waiting for my sweet boys to wake up. I was all ready for Ryan to jump out of bed and just dance for joy. Sadly, I had to get both E and Ryan out of bed. I just couldn't wait anymore.
But before I get started....Santa came!!!
Here's a picture of our tree and all the loot.
We opened stockings first - and Ryan was really excited! He took the first couple of presents out and then just tipped it upside down and shook it until everything came out. He really only wanted to eat the chocolate! HA! Oh, and play with his new motorcycles.Once we actually started opening gifts, Ryan's hands were moving so fast, they were a blur. With every present he opened, he immediately wanted to open whatever it was and play with it. Which was great for me. Since Santa and I collaborated for so long, it was nice to see my almost 3 year old enjoying his toys and presents.
Ryan's new "computer". He likes SuperWhy...even though he's too young for the reading part. This computer is rated for 3 and up and has a couple of games that help him identify letters.
After bike-riding, we had our traditional Christmas breakfast....cleaned things up a bit...played with toys...and then got ready to drive down to Grandma and Papa's house.



No comments:
Post a Comment