Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I really am not sure who was more excited for Christmas: Ryan or me! I loved every single part of it (although I wished Mr. Cranky-pants would have napped). We started our evening by having a small family dinner at On the Border (hey - it was the 3 of us and I wanted mexican!). We weren't sure that Ryan was going to be awake when we got home since he didn't nap, so we sang and talked to him most of the way home. (After my crisis of realizing at 6:45 that we had no eggs and barely made it the Bel Air in time to get them for breakfast the next day).

When we got home, we all put on our jammies and got ready for Santa. Like last year, Ryan insisted on sampling the cookies first. In fact, between the three of us, we ate all of Santa's cookies and had to put more out. ;) Here are a few pictures as we get ready for bed.


Daddy and Ryan

Daddy sampling Ryan's cookie
Mommy and Ryan
Ryan couldn't decide if he wanted the cookies or Rudolph's carrots, so he had both!
Santa's Spread

Ryan was pretty tired and went to bed pretty easily. We were all pretty excited and couldn't wait until Santa came!



1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

I adore that video!!! What a beautiful Christmas eve :) Love it, thanks for sharing :)