Since E was gone for the weekend, Ryan and I took advantage of our mother/son time and has a lot of fun...doing things we wouldn't normally do! Tonite after Ryan and I went out to dinner just the two of us, we came home and had Otter Pops! This was a first for Ryan...and he wasn't really sure he liked them. Here are a few pictures of him with the first one. Most of it ended up on the ground.


Ooh - it's cold!


And then we had the second one...again most of it ended up on the ground.
I've got the hang of it now!

And when we were done...here's where I found him after taking the garbage to the can


Playing with his truck...he'd love to have a Tonka truck like this one. (hint hint)
Driving his car. He loves to put the seatbelt on and push the pedals.

Well - that's about all the fun for tonite. He had a nice long bath to get off all the sticky otter pop, sand, and dirt. Fun stuff!

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment