A place to capture all the milestones, craziness, and adventures of the Martin Family!
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Professional Pictures
There's a reason why most people stop getting their kid's pictures taken every month. As babies, they just sort of lay there...as a toddler, forget it. There's literally no way to get the cute, adorable shots that you used to be able to get. :) We were lucky to get the following pictures. Happy 18 months my sweet boy. I love you.
Ryan "feeding" the dog some snacks. (Yes - we tried EVERYTHING to get him to sit still - or at least to be interested in the props)
4 comments:
He is so big!! I love how he's trying to feed the dog!
LOOK at the curls!!! What a handsome little guy!!!
When did his hair get so long and curly?! I love it! SO HARD to get cute pics of them these days, but these pics came out great!
So cute!!!! THose are great pics!
Post a Comment