Today Ryan and I met up with some of our friends: Julie and Ryan, and Lara and Lainie at the Sacramento Zoo. It was the perfect day for the zoo - not too hot - and we got there pretty early. The animals were out and happy. We saw all sorts of fun animals. The orangutans with their blankies were my favorites. Ryan liked the Ostrich and the Parrots. He also got to see giraffes, zebras, lemurs, tigers, lions, fish, and a whole host of other animals that I won't pretend to know their names. :-)

Trying to see the Orangutans

Well nuts - I have more pictures but Blogger is giving me errors. You'll have to check back later for the rest of them...as well as his 19 month stats and pics of him in his helmet. :-)
Update: YAY - I finally was able to finish uploading the zoo pictures.
Ryan on the goose (?) Is it a goose?

Ryan giving the goose a kiss.

Ryan on the hippo - waving "hi".

Playing with his friends.

Yeah - that's Ryan....in a butterfly! :)
1 comment:
I love that first pic of all of the cuties lined up in their strollers. And of course, they jump out soon enough to check out the sites. The zoo is such a fun place for a toddler - I appreciate it much more now that I have one!
Post a Comment