Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alex's Birthday Party

Ryan and I were invited to Alex's 2nd birthday party this weekend! Alex and his mom, Heather, are part of our online mom's group. We've had a lot of fun with Alex and Heather this summer - swimming, Funtastic, and water play dates. :)

Anyway, Alex had an "Elmo" birthday party - complete with pinata, cake, and even pin the nose on Elmo. Ryan had a GREAT time. Not only with Alex and his other friends (Garrison, Lainie, and Brady) but with all the fun toys!

Thank you for inviting us! We had a great time! Here are few pictures.

The Birthday Boy
Pin the Nose on Elmo
Ryan taking a turn whacking Elmo
The loot
My cutie pie

1 comment:

SAM said...

What a fun party! Heather did such a great job, and it looks like Ryan had a blast. I get a little stressed out at these things though, knowing I'll have a 2 year old soon and have to debate the size and scale of his party.