Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ryan and his BFF: Garrison

Today I had a doctor's appointment and didn't have anyone to watch Ryan so my wonderful friend Angela invited Ryan to come over to play with his BFF: Garrison. (If you didn't know...BFF stands for "Best Friend Forever" and is slang that's been around since I was probably in junior high...we used to write in our yearbooks!). Anyway, Ryan did GREAT with his first babysitting playdate. He absolutely loves Garrison and Angela and had a great time playing with all of Garrison's fun toys. Specifically he loves his rocking horse and the trains. The play phone and remote were probably close seconds.

Angela took a few pictures of the boys sitting in their little chairs....they're so cute!

Ryan cheesin' it up:
Garrison cheesin' it up:

Thank you to Angela and Garrison for watching Ryan! He had a great time...even if I was a little sad to leave him. :D

2 comments:

Bre said...

They are so cute together!

G Unit Momma said...

Aww! We had such fun! He was a super star!