Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few nursery pictures

I swear - the nursery is an ongoing saga.  We decided (after a LOT of debate) to NOT move the long dresser with the hutch into Ryan's room.  His room would have been too crowded - so it stays in the nursery.  Not my ideal set up since the dresser is cherry and her furniture is espresso - but I'm not willing to get rid of an expensive and nice piece of furniture.  If I had been smart, I would have ordered her furniture in cherry as well and at least it would have matched.  Oh well.  You'll just have to pretend.

The nursery isn't finished yet - -- and these pictures are from various dates in time - nothing is done 100% and probably won't be until some time after she arrives.  (Can't put her name above her bed if we don't know it yet, right?)

Sooo - enjoy!


So...as haphazard as much of it still is...it's Baby Boom Boom's. And it's just about ready for her! I can finally go in and sit in the glider, with the lights down low....and dream...and hope...and wonder....and pray...and wish.

all.
the.
things.
I.
did.
with.
Ryan.

Love you sweet girl. Love you more each and every day.

Can't wait to meet you. We're all ready.