When we got the tree home from the mountains, Ryan was wiped out and Daddy needed to put the lights on the house. So the tree sat in our living room for a day or so while I figured out if we had enough lights. Because E doesn't really love decorating the tree and I love to do it, I decorated the whole thing while Ryan slept. He was SO excited to see the tree all lit up. We had been talking about Christmas trees for a few weeks...and every time we went to Target, we took a stroll through the Christmas aisle so Ryan could check out the "LIGHTS".
Here are a few pictures (most of them blurry) of Ryan checking out the tree for the first time. (Excuse his mis-matched outfit...he just got up from a nap).



2 comments:
that last picture is precious!
Awww... LOVE the video! Seeing a tree through the eyes of a child - gives it a WHOLE new meaning!
Post a Comment