Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve Day

Ryan and Mommy starting out the day: Making pancakes - festive-style!

Grandma and Papa came to visit us on Christmas Eve day - they spent the night that night too! We went to dinner with the uncles and my uncle's girlfriend. Ryan did pretty good at dinner - even though I really hate to go out to dinner with him at this age. :) When we got home from dinner, it was time for cookies and milk for Santa. Ryan had other ideas. After he helped get everything ready, he decided to "sample" the cookie himself. After the first bite, we knew that poor santa wasn't going to get any cookies this year. :) (oh - and yes - I chopped off all of his hair!!!)

Sharing with Daddy

The Family

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

How fun!!! I really love the family picture!