I don't know who was more excited for Christmas morning: Ryan or Mommy. I really think it was me! :) When Ryan got up, we changed his diaper and then went to the staircase. He immediately saw his rocking horse but then when we got downstairs, he went straight for his new scooter. I think he was a little overwhelmed!
The highlight of the morning was Ryan opening his tools. He was so excited! As soon as he got part of the wrapping paper off - he knew it was tools! Here's a video of Ryan and me opening the tools ... check out his happy dance!
After presents, I cooked a big breakfast for everyone (french toast, cinnamon cake, bacon, sausage, and hash browns). Since I wasn't hosting Christmas this year, I served everything on my china and crystal. Too bad I didn't take any pictures! It's not often that we get to eat breakfast on china and silver chargers!!!
After breakfast, Grandma and Papa went home and we left for Grambos and Gogos. There were a lot of people there - it was a lot of fun! It was fun to play with the cousins and all the toys. Grambo and Gogo got Ryan a ride-on car that comes with tools! Ryan can work on the engine with it - -- he loves it! I'll have to take pictures of him playing with it soon! Hopefully there will be no rain tomorrow and we can do it then.
We had a great day! We hope you all did too!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Donna! That brought such happy tears to my eyes seeing Ryan so excited over his tools!! I love how he keeps exclaiming "tools!"...and the happy dance--priceless! :)
What a wonderful Christmas morning!
How fun to serve breakfast on your china!! Ours is sadly, still in all of the original boxes.
Post a Comment