Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Festivities Part 1

As anyone who is married already knows - the holidays are hard. You can't be everywhere you want to be at the same time. So like many families, we celebrated Christmas with my family the weekend before Christmas...had our own celebration at home Christmas morning...and then we headed to my husband's family Christmas afternoon. Here is the beginning of our Christmas week. :)

We celebrated Christmas 08 on Saturday with my parents, my uncle, and my sister and her family. We had a great time and it was really fun to see Ryan with his cousins. Here they are before opening the presents.
Ryan's new hoop

Ryan checking out his cousin's new makeup/hair station
Mommy and Kylie trying to show Ryan how cool his new tent is

All the kids - old and young alike - had a great time! Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

How fun! I love Ryan's sweater vest, and I would have been all over that makeup table when I was little!