...CHEESE....
A place to capture all the milestones, craziness,
and adventures of the Martin Family!
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Surprise pictures...
Last week, Ryan and I went to the mall with Angela and Garrison, and Julie and Ryan. We all planned on a quick trip around the mall but as it turned out, the generous folks at The Picture People offered to take the boy's pictures for free AND give us all a free 10x13 photo. I definitely jumped at the chance considering I was less than thrilled with Ryan's 18 month pictures and his 12 month pictures. (Both were nightmares --- filled with tears from both Ryan and I - -- and I ended up chasing him constantly during both visits. It was a nightmare for sure!) Anyway - I was SO happy with how the Picture People operated. Ryan LOVED the toys that they brought out to entertain him with AND there were 2 people there to help rein him in. We actually got REAL smiles and even a couple of "cheese" poses. These are by far my favorite...check 'em out below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
he is too flipping cute!!! i love his "cheese"!!!
Donna I love looking at Ryan's pictures. He is such a handsome young man ;o)
And is it bad that I'm sad that it's time for his haircut? I love the hair....
Wait a minute! Who is this big boy in your blog? What happened to that little baby I last saw? He is just too cute in these pictures and he is growing up too fast! We need to get the kids together more often! :-)
Oh Donna - soooo cute!! Love the close up of his cute little face!!!
Cute! Cute! Cute! He looks so big!
I'm so happy to hear your great review of the Picture People - and to see these amazing pics as proof! I have a coupon from them for Halloween pics, and I'm planning to take the boys next week.
Post a Comment