First ride on the Bert and Ernie Firetruck at Babies R Us - he's not too sure about it!

Honk honk

Bike and helmet


Blowing bubbles


Good job Ryan!

Yummmy


I'll have to upload the video of him eating his popsicle. It's hysterical. He's so excited! (Oh and these are Dryers all fruit pops --- a bit better than the otter pops a few weeks ago! HA!)






7 comments:
What a big boy enjoying all the apects of summer!!
I love the pic of the guys mowing together!!!
Ryan is so cute! I so love his smile.
Could he be ANY cuter!! I love the table, and the car rug, and the bike!! Ty wants to know when he can come over and play with all Ryan's cool toys : )
I love the pic of him sitting at the table big boy style - he looks so proud! Carter always climbs onto the "rides" outside stores, but I've never actually put the money in (because I'm afraid he'll ALWAYS beg for it once he figures it out!).
So cute! : ) Love the table and chairs! We just picked up a set from my grandma and Lily loves hers, too!
He is too darn cute!
Post a Comment