Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One week old

It's amazing how much your life can change in only a few short hours.  Like a complete 180.  Things that I never thought would happen...love that I never felt possible...the fact that all my dreams have come true...have all happened.  Not only have they happened, but they are better than I ever dreamt they could be.  

We all know that I'm a sappy and emotional person to start with...but add in the fact that I have a wonderfully smart and incredibly cute son and now a sweet bundle of joy that makes my heart melt and you end up with a totally emotional Mom of a 3 year old and a 1 week old.   And I couldn't be happier.

It amazes me that just one short week ago we were introduced to the little angel that has already changed my mind, my heart, and my existance.  It's no secret that I was nervous about having a daughter but after meeting Natalie and holding her and feeling my own heart grow to the point of bursting in my chest - there's no doubt that I was meant to have a daughter. This daughter.  My sweetie pea:  Natalie Jean.

I still feel like I have someone else's life.  That this isn't really happening to me.  But I'm working on it.  Trying to enjoy and appreciate.   And take more pictures.  A week has gone by with hardly any pictures being taken.  Sigh.   

Gotta go!

1 comment:

G Unit Momma said...

This makes me SO happy!