Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving - 2009

We do the same thing every year for Thanksgiving - especially the last few years: I host and everyone comes over. But this year my sister was going to her inlaws and my dad came down with Shingles - and since I'm pregnant and have never had the chicken pox, I needed to steer clear of my Dad. :(

Luckily for us, E's cousin and family live a few miles from us and graciously invited us to their family thanksgiving. We had a great time (like any time we hang out with them) and ended up going to the festivities the next day as well.

Cousins E's cousin P E's cousin P and his wife C E and P Me and Auntie L
E and Big J and the kids CousinsAhhhh

We spent the next day at C's parents house - a couple of hours from here. We had a GREAT time!

Before most of the guests arrived, Auntie L brought out E's baseball jersey from when he was a kid. E was pretty stoked and look at our little rock star wearing it! Ryan wore it ALL day and wouldn't take it off. I think between the jersey, the scooter, and all the kids, Ryan had one of the best times ever!

Auntie L giving E the jersey


Our wonderful hostess!
A few of the kids



Checking out the toys!
Making music

Thanks again P and C! We had a great time!

No comments: