Just a few moments that I want to share/capture.
1) Every day when I am getting ready for the day, Ryan plays in our bedroom/bathroom/closet. One of his daily adventures includes hiding behind daddy's shirts. I was surprised when it got a.w.f.u.l.l.y quiet in the closet...and this is what I found.

2) Ryan loves bikes. Every time he sees a bike, no matter who's it is, he wants to ride it. Training wheels or no training wheels. So one day last week we went to Walmart to check out the big boy bikes. He immediately fell in love with the red bike that looked like a dirtbike and practiced riding it up and down the aisle. It was "funny" to me that he had no problem peddling that bike when he refused to ride either of his tricycles. So we started talking about Santa - we'd been talking about Santa for a few weeks but hadn't really talked about him bringing toys. Ryan was very excited to tell me that he wanted Santa to bring him a red bike (or a red dirtbike depending on his mood). I told him that Santa didn't bring bikes to boys who didn't know how to peddle and steer their tricycles. Would you believe that he somehow miraculously "learned" how to peddle his tricycle that very day? Here's a video of him riding in the backyard (sans helmet - bad mommy).
3) The Martin Family had a "family doctor's appointment" last week - and since we were a little early, we hung out in the truck until it was time to go in. I decided to snap this super cute picture of E and Ryan!

Ryan loves to "drive the truck". Look at that cheese-mo grin!
No comments:
Post a Comment