Friday, October 15, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to a new (to us) pumpkin patch this year with some friends from MOPS (mothers of pre-schoolers). In case I haven't mentioned them before, this group is just outstanding. I love the friendships that I've made with so many of these women and their families. I really look forward to our formal meetings - but this was an outing on a non-mops Friday. :)

Feeding the goat
pumpkinpatch 001

Petting the cow
pumpkinpatch 002

On top of the HUGE hay pyramid
pumpkinpatch 005

On top of the pyramid with Luke
pumpkinpatch 007

Yelling at me when I wanted him to pose by the scarecrow
pumpkinpatch 008

"sigh...if I must"
pumpkinpatch 009

A very scary and hot hay ride
pumpkinpatch 011

where we saw a large 'lake' that was covered with green moss...and a green turtle on a rock. Do you see him?
pumpkinpatch 012

Ryan's first pony ride (and proof that Natalie was there too)
pumpkinpatch 014

No comments: