Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Bounce House

I've been looking on and off for a while for a used bounce house for the kids. If I were to buy one new, they're about $250 - which is WAY out of our budget. Periodically, I'd look at craigslist to see if I could find one but never did. So when our neighborhood had the big garage sale, I took the kids out just to see what we'd find (a bounce house wasn't even on the radar). I was so excited to round the corner and find one blown up and just asking for us to buy it.

We got a GREAT deal on it and the kids bounced on it on and off for the rest of the day. It's still our favorite outside toy (I'm writing this 3 months after the fact).

bouncehouse 001

And a short little video (hopefully this works):

No comments: