Friday, June 4, 2010

Funderland Fun!

After a month of not doing anything with our friends, we were absolutely ready for a fun day at Funderland. This was second time Ryan had been been on amusement rides but it had been so long he didn't really remember our trip to Marine World last summer. Ryan was able to ride most rides by himself...the only one that he wasn't big enough for was the roller coaster...I was able to leave Natalie with our friends so I could ride it with him. He had a BLAST!

Waiting for our friends!
 I don't want my picture taken!
Hmmm- What's over there?
The Log Ride!!!
The Train
Ryan's FIRST cotton candy! YUM!
Thanks for a great day!

1 comment:

Topanga said...

looks like a great time. I'm glad the amusement park owners finally put 2 steering wheels in the cars. I remember as a kid we would always fight over who could drive.