Our town hosts their fireworks a little early - usually the week before the 4th. Since the holiday is on a Sunday this year, they did them 2 weeks early. I was pretty excited this year (I'm excited every year though - this is one of my favorite holidays): Ryan is old enough to share in my love of the fireworks and Natalie would get to wear her totally adorable 4th of July dress that L had made her. I bought some bloomers to go with her ensemble. Here are a few of Natalie in her dress...and of Ryan showing the love.
The bloomers
Ryan cheesing it up
Front row seats for the fireworks. ;) The whole area was full once it got dark!

What Natalie did for the first half of us waiting!

Ryan wasn't a big fan this year - said they were loud. Not sure if that's really his opinion or him remembering what his friend Mimi told him. ;)
1 comment:
ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!
Post a Comment