I'm pretty proud of myself. I did the whole room by myself. (Shhhh - don't tell anyone that a 33 week pregnant chick was not only painting but climbing UP and down the ladder!). I think I did a pretty good job! And I owe it all to my mom. She's a good teacher!
Although the color looks really bright in the pictures - it's not *quite* that bright. Don't get me wrong - it's bright...but not as bright as it looks.
Setting up the crib
All done!
Oh - and I originally wanted to re-arrange the nursery - but until we know what we're goint to do with that hutch...it had to be set up the same as Ryan's. Luckily, he didn't mind too much. And he was a BIG help getting the room together. He helped Daddy with the screws and in putting on the pulls on the dresser. He also helped me line the dresser drawers and put away the baby clothes.
After Ryan helped Daddy with the crib, he said "wow - this is a pretty cool crib". Mommy: "it is a pretty cool crib - but not as cool as your new big boy bed." Ryan: "yeah." (now if those DARN rails would ever get here....but that's a post for another day!)






3 comments:
Ahhh! I love the color and the crib and bedding all together! So cute! I can't believe she'll be here to fill that room so soon!
Eeeeeek!! GORGEOUS. I still can't get over seeing the girly in your house. Has it sunk in yet for you? You're getting so so close!!
Looks fantastic Donna!!
Post a Comment