Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Camping - September 2009

I personally am always very excited when it comes to camping in the trailer - especially if we're going to go to a new place that will give Ryan and I something to do other than walk around and pick up rocks! ;) When I heard we were going to a campground with a river, a kids play area AND full hook ups, I seriously could not wait! I was a little worried about where Ryan would sleep since he was too big for his pack-n-play and had never really slept in a real big bed before but he did great!


And it really met all my expectations! We had a great time checking out the campground, wading in the river, and Ryan's favorite: borrowing Sara's electric dirtbike!

Coming out of the river and sitting in the huge chair.



All tuckered out!

Helping pack up the trailer!

No comments: