A place to capture all the milestones, craziness, and adventures of the Martin Family!
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Ryan = Singing Supa-star
On our way to sweet lil' Lainie's birthday party, Ryan started singing. Since I happened to have my camera ready (lucky for me, it's just a point and shoot camera!)
Eek! That is adorable! I'm going to watch it again with Carter after he wakes up from his nap. He loves the birthday song! Yay for having your camera on hand for such a precious moment!
4 comments:
LOVE it!
Oh my gosh, that is SO cute. I love it. I gotta go watch it again!! :)
Eek! That is adorable! I'm going to watch it again with Carter after he wakes up from his nap. He loves the birthday song! Yay for having your camera on hand for such a precious moment!
I can NOT believe how much he talks... oh... I mean SINGS!! :)
Post a Comment