Here are a few pics from the party. The kids (or maybe it was the parents?) loved the frog tent that Ryan got for Christmas from his Aunt Michelle and Uncle Jim. They also LOVED the ball pit that I stored from last year. I thought it would be a bust since the top part had to be cut off ... but it was really the hit of the party.





Cake
I was so lucky and happy to have my parents come up the day before the party to help me bake the cupcakes and the cake for the party. They turned out soooo good! :)

Getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday"
Ryan got a little embarrassed when everyone was standing around singing to him. He didn't quite know what to make of it.
Blowing out the candle
The obligatory lick of the frosting
And following in his mom's footsteps....he loved the frosting!









All-in-all, it was a great day!
2 comments:
OMG - so handsome!! Like a little man!!
LOVE IT! I love how it all turned out. The cake and cupcakes are darling, and it looks like all the kids had a blast! Ryan has so many fun indoor toys!
Post a Comment