A place to capture all the milestones, craziness, and adventures of the Martin Family!
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Hmmm - it's a little TOO quiet in here...
Ryan is really good these days entertaining himself. I no longer have to worry about him while I cook dinner, throw in a load of laundry, answer the phone, or unload the dishwasher. Today while I was fiddling around in the kitchen, I realized that it was a little TOOO quiet in the Martin household. When I walked around the corner, I was SHOCKED at what I found. I had to find the camera because it was just too funny.
This first picture was Ryan's response to me asking him: "Ryan! WHAT did you to do mommy's bathroom?" Isn't that a pretty face he's making? I hope he isn't imitating his beautiful mother! (HA) You can see the tell-tale signs of what he did behind him.
This is about 3/4 of a HUGE roll of toilet paper....and we buy those "triple rolls".
The best part? The video.
We now have a huge pile of toilet paper under the sink that we pull from when we go to the bathroom! :-)
1 comment:
Oh my! Silly boy!
Post a Comment