Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Man on a Mission

I have this cabinet in my kitchen that Ryan is allowed to "play" in. Typically, he's only interested in pulling out this box of granola bars....taking a few out....putting them back in....and carrying the box around the house. Here is where I found the box most recently:



Last week, it got a l.i.t.t.l.e TOOOOO quiet in my kitchen - and you know what THAT means. He's into something that he probably shouldn't be in. I've learned that when this happens, bring the camera because I'm sure to catch a guilty grin in the process! Here's what I found:


Yep - that's him...stuffed onto the bottom shelf of the pantry. Apparently the little crock pot was too irresistible to this little boy!




Ohh - and what's inside?








And to top it off...let's carry it around the house. :-)

Ahhh - I love my boy!

1 comment:

Alison said...

He IS all boy... isn't he!!!