Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Natalie's First Gymnastics Classes

A while back, I won a raffle for the little gym for a month of free classes. I've been saving them for quite some time until Ryan was in school so that I could do them with Natalie.

She LOVED the classes! Absolutely loved them. She would get so excited as soon as the car stopped and want to go in as soon as we got there. I quickly learned to arrive only a few minutes before class otherwise there would be tears of frustration because we couldn't go in the gym yet. ;)

Her favorite part? The bubbles at the end. She even learned to say "bubble" because of this class. She was also a good helper. She loved helping the teacher put all the balls back in the bin when it was time to clean up. :) We were sad when the free month ended.

Getting the jingle bells at the start of class:
gymnastics-Natalie 001
Hanging from the bar:
gymnastics-Natalie 003
Playing with the balls
gymnastics-Natalie 005
Bubbles
gymnastics-Natalie 007
gymnastics-Natalie 010

I have more pictures on my cell phone - I'll have to dig them out.

No comments: