We spent a good portion of the afternoon playing in the rain and the puddles. Luckily it wasn't raining too hard and it wasn't too cold. :)

What's that that I feel? RAIN!





Such a cutie pie. ;)
What you can't tell from the pictures is that the boots are HUGE! I knew I was buying them big but he's actually got his footed pajamas on under his coat! And they were still big. He wasn't sure he liked the boots at first...but once I promised to hold his hand and not let him fall, he was fine...and he quickly let go of me to play on his own.
What you can't tell from the pictures is that the boots are HUGE! I knew I was buying them big but he's actually got his footed pajamas on under his coat! And they were still big. He wasn't sure he liked the boots at first...but once I promised to hold his hand and not let him fall, he was fine...and he quickly let go of me to play on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment