Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day Party

Heather and Alex hosted this year's Valentine's Day "Love In". We had such a good time with all of our friends! Heather and Alex provided huge heart-shaped sugar cookies along with two colors of frosting and all kinds of decorations: red and pink sprinkles, dots, red hots, and conversation hearts! Ryan had a blast making his cookie --- and then eating it! :)

I also brought some supplies to make valentines....doilies, hearts, and stickers. I think they had fun with the craft too. :) I know I loved the one Ryan made for me! :)




Hmmm - Ryan's first taste of a Conversation Heart...
Cheese!
The final product
Mmmm - Yummy!

All the kiddos....


Ryan going in for some smoochin'!

Getting' closer...

Waitin' for the groupies...

Thank you to Heather and Alex for hosting! We both had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute and fun! I love decorating cookies, and look forward to this tradition with the little ones!